190 Bowery

190 Bowery, at the corner of Bowery and Spring Street, was originally constructed in the Renaissance Revival style as the third home of the Germania Bank in 1898. The limestone building is located in the coveted NoHo neighborhood and was designated a New York City landmark on March 29, 2005.

The 38,000-square-foot building has six stories with a basement and roof terrace. Its floors measure approximately 6,260 square feet and have ceiling heights of 11 feet. The ground and second floors have 18-foot ceiling heights.

On one of Nolita’s major streets, 190 Bowery is optimally positioned in the heart of the trendy “North of Little Italy” neighborhood. Upscale restaurants, high-end shopping and coveted residences surround the property.

Building Information

Constructed
1898

Total SF
38,000


Leasing Contact

AJ Camhi
212 308 0700
acamhi@rfr.com

View Availabilities